- Available here as a stand-alone or wall-mount unit*, the precision-engineered VersaClimber has found wide use in physical therapy clinics, military bases, and the training rooms of leading college and pro sports teams.
- The hand-welded steel design functions like two traditional cardio machines in one—combining a lower body stepper and an upper body climber, with a pushing/pulling action that keeps the arms above the heart and over your head (optimal for good circulation and long-lasting cardio results).
- The TS VersaClimber also delivers functional training with zero impact, reduced injury risk, and no need for annoying safety belts.
- Users can often burn more calories in less time than most ellipticals / treadmills / etc., while getting a more complete full body workout.
- Offering a wide-ranging step and arm height of 1″ to 20”, the TS VersaClimber is great for short steps of 4-6″, speed sprinting as fast as you can with no top end limitations, and full body stretching. Also adaptable to users with short, medium, and long strides.
- 150 lbs
VersaClimber TS Verticle Climber
The TS model of the commercial VersaClimber comes equipped with a built-in WiFi / Bluetooth touch screen for countless workout programming options and metrics tracking. The tablet-based console is intuitive enough for a beginner to use, but advanced enough to meet the demands of the most tech-savvy athlete.