The Arc Trainer is a versatile alternative motion cross-trainer that appeals to a wide range of exercisers.
- Moving arms with multigrip handles provide a total-body workout that exerts less stress on the knees than walking.
- The 21 incline levels allow users to choose the type of workout they prefer and the different muscle groups that they want to work.
- The Arc Trainer is truly a 3-in-1 cardio machine.
- The wide incline range gives exercisers the ability to glide (lower inclines), stride (medium inclines), or climb (higher inclines).
- Users can also choose between long cardio workouts, short bursts during interval training, or workouts focused on building power and strength.
- Fitness facilities have several console options to choose from. They range from simple and intuitive, to entertainment rich and engaging.
- 412 lbs